Tiny Salutations

Tiny Salutations

About

Monday, November 2, 2015

30 Day Art Challenge 2015

Back in 2012, I did a 30 Day Art Challenge in which I made 30 acrylic paintings in 30 days.  I made these paintings with my tiny baby boy strapped to my chest in a carrier or sling.  These 30 Paintings were presented at an exhibit in Seattle for a short period of time.  One actually sold, which is surprising since they were a little hurried being a new mom only a couple months out of a long NICU stay and working full time too!  
Anyways, I decided to do another 30 Day Art Challenge (without the intention of putting them in an exhibit), but this time with photography.  Some days have several photographs.  So enjoy!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3a

Day 3b

Day 4

Day 5a

Day 5b

Day 6 (Moth eye)

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11a

Day 11b

Day 11c

Day 13a

Day 13b

Day 14

Day 16

Day 17 (I had a bit of trouble working with the light here. It was nearly dark)

Day 18 original

Day 18 (I decided I liked this one better, maybe, after the fact)

Day 19a

Day 19b

Day 19c

Day 19d

Day 20 (Layne painted this mini pumpkin)

Day 22 (Some kind of tiny eggs on the grass in our yard. After doing some research they could be a lot of things. It is hard to see here, but these are actually bright purple!)

Day 24a

Day 24b

Day 24c

Day 24d

Day 24e

Day 25a (**These are extremely poisonous, do not eat)

Day 25b (**These are extremely poisonous, do not eat)

Day 26 original (I take at least 15 medications each day. Here is a portion of them)

Day 26 (I thought it looked better in black & white)

Day 27

Day 28a (An analog fuel pump... that works! We use this down the street.)

Day 28b (A stink bug I think)

Day 28c (This possible stink bug was quite nice and didn't stink me)

Day 29a

Day 29b

Day 29c

Day 29d

Day 30 (This is not a photographic work of art, but marks a special moment. My son has always had global delays {meaning several different delays}, and this is his first time writing.  He got my attention to show me that he wrote "15", then "l", then attempted "2", but I bumped him. He has always loved books, which is working in his favor, since he is already starting to read and write at only 3 years old, despite all of those delays.  I am a very proud Mama!)

Day 31 (Little Darth Vader for Halloween.  He is intensely obsessed with robots, so he prefers Darth over the Jedis ha)


So there you have it.... 30 Days of Art