Tiny Salutations

Tiny Salutations

About

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Midsummer Camping- Part II

My last blog post was about a camping trip we took this July, which started in Whidbey Island. During that part of the camping trip, my husband and I were witness to a wedding! Therefore, Part II of this trip is a collection of wedding photos which I took. I now what you're thinking.... A wedding?! During a camping trip?! Yes. It happened. That's me.

The bride was a friend that I met by both of us raising special needs children. We just both seemed to be at the same place at the same time over and over- we would spontaneously meet spontaneously bringing our sons to eye appointments, therapy appointments, early learning development programs, etc., at the same exact time, same place. We were meant to know each other I guess. Her son is beautiful. She has a kind heart. And I wish the best for all three of them as they form a bigger family and grow together. {Thank you for letting me be witness to such an important day!}



























Congratulations!

Stay tuned for Part III of our Summer Camping trip (which is legitimate camping! In the woods. In our camping truck.)